Originally from Cardston, Alberta, Canada Harold (Hal) S. Peterson took a chance in 1979 when he broke ground for Jeremiah’s Restaurant and the Best Western High Country Inn. The restaurant was originally called Moore’s High Country and later became the High Country Fare. In 1989 it underwent a renovation and was transformed into Jeremiah’s.
Ground was broken once again in January of 2003 for the biggest renovation since the building was erected in 1979. Although the name and the structure of the building have changed along the way the heart has stayed the same. It’s always been their goal to provide a warm meal at the beginning or the end of a day. Hal’s motto has always been “give them (the customer) the best.”
1307 West 12th Street
Ogden, Utah 84404
Read our review at http://indieogdenutah.com/2012/07/indie-ogden-review-jeremiahs-restaurant/
2012 Best Breakfast/Brunch: Winner
2012 Best Family Friendly Restaurant: Winner